Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Is this a good gift idea for my aunt?

Q. My aunt's birthday is on Saturday and she does so much for me so I want to get her a nice gift for her birthday. I just have no idea what to get her. I usuallty get her a gift card for the nail salon but I want to do something different this year. What if I get up in the morning and make her and my family breakfast so she doesn't have to? And also get her just a bunch of stuff she likes.. a bottle of wine, candy she likes, a gift card for coffee, etc?


Answer
I think the best gifts are based on a person's personality or hobbies. Try http://www.unique-birthday-gifts-online.com/birthday_gift_ideas_for_women.html

Why do men LOVE putting women down?

Q. Someone on here asked a question, "women what do you think of mens genitels"
Not one bad answer, everyone of them said "beautifullllllll, lovely, sexy, hot, i love them, I'm a lover of them, I thank God for them, best things ever! I think there not ugly why would I say they are that would make men feel bad, I think they are gorgeous, I love them, God made a beautiful thing"
every answer was loving and not trying to make men feel bad.

Then someone asked "men what do you think of womens genitels" the answers were so bad I was shocked, not one good one, I was like.........WOW. all they did was make women feel bad, I don't want to say half of them the comments were so sick, I'm going to say the nicest comments left "looks like an alien, ugly, horrid, nasty, god made a mans anuss better looking than a womans part probably to see if we sin - i think its his trick on us, roast beef, repulsive nothing can make it look good"

hmm,
then someone asked "women how would you feel if men never existed on earth" every answer was "I adoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee men, i love men, i think men are gods greatest gifts, i admire men, i would kill myself, i couldnt live with out men, i cant imagine it it would be to bad!, a world full of psming cows! no thanks i love men"

then someone asked the same question but to men about women, every answer was "that would be interesting to see actually, I would like to see how that goes, i wouldnt care too much it is what it is, well what can i do about it, i dont care, id just starting screwing men istead lol, wouldnt miss them"

why do women praise men so much, females lovee male celebs, average looking ones like justin bieber, but males couldnt care less about miley cyrus or any other girl out there -_____-

what is with men putting women down? a survery of us people showed 89% of men preffered sons, and only 13% of women preferred daughters and more women 67% preffered a son.

Guess no one actually likes women any more. DAMN! and we women cause this to happen.


Answer
The "men" that say those things (especially online) may say those things because:

-they have no life
-they have never had a woman and are bitter
-they have had bad experiences with women and think we are all the same....
-they have never had a woman, but their buddies have so they base their opinions off of others' experience
-they are sooo pessimistic they only focus on the negative and fail to see the positive
-they are the part of the group that thinks they are "macho"
-they just want to say bad things about women because they see others doing it too...they want to be a part of the crowd
-they dont know how to pick women so they try to feel better about themselves by saying women suck
-they are in bad relationships and too stupid or scared to leave
-etc

Funny thing is....old men who are not married or have a woman in their lives, have the highest suicide rate (psych book)

ps....i see those posts online all the time, but in my life, the bad men have made rare appearances...most have been sweethearts




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment