Sunday, April 27, 2014

Why you know dat love is gift.?

Q. Thank God fore the gift of love.


Answer
It is! Love changed my life. I dated from the time i was about 14. And I had the normal luck for a guy, I guess, but I never had a REAL girlfriend, one I could trust, one I could imagine growing old with. When i was in my early 30s I just gave up on dating and decided I must have just been meant to be alone. I started finding things I like to do by myself. I bought a big motorcycle.

And then I took some night classes at the local community college, and it was there that I met her. Actually -she- came after -me-! She kissed me long before I got up the nerve to kiss her. And one of our first dates was a week-long camping trip on the motorcycle!

We were living together in a matter of weeks, and we've been together ever since.

Older people used to tell me there's someone for everyone, and I never believed it, but in my case at least it turned out to be true.

Need Information about love gifts idea?

Q.


Answer
Love gifts should be a unique gift for the person you love, based on what they like and your relationship. Here are some ideas that will convey your love to that special someone:

* Diamond pendant
* Fresh flowers
* Photographs
* Teddy bears
* Candles
* Watches
*Handmade t-shirt




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment