Saturday, April 5, 2014

Why are so many women on here trying to get pregnant before getting married?




Maggie


I see question after question on here from women who are trying to conceive with their boyfriend. I should apologize to a few because I chimed in telling them to get married first then have babies when it's really none of my business.

I'm just curious why nobody wants to get married before having a baby? Raising children is really really hard. Am I missing something? I'm not THAT old!



Answer
Lots of reasons really...

me and my boyfriend of around 7 years are trying for our first. He is my soul mate, and I think that us deciding to have a baby together is far more of a commitment to each other than standing in front of some old guy at a church saying 'I do' then watching all our friends get drunk at the reception and complain about the canapes.

Not to mention the fact that my father is retired and I WONT ever expect him to cough up money for a wedding. So I'd have to foot the bill...again, once the baby is (conceived first - baby dust, baby dust) born, that money can go to much better use.

Add to that the fact that both of our parents got divorced when we were young, and to be honest, I can't really respect an institution that is results in a 50% divorce rate...would you use contraception that's 50% effective? Why not?

Lastly, neither of us believes in the Christian version of god, so I don't feel it's right to be hypocritical and stand there in front of a priest and listen to things from a bible that I don't believe...yes...yes, I could get them to say something else, but marriage is really a religious thing, and it just doesn't hold water with me.

Perhaps for some people, the idea of marriage means something more...but nothing in this world is going to make me love my partner more than I do already and there is no greater gift we can give each other than a little one who melds us together into a family.

Need help from women.?




Mommy to O


Ok ladies, I think I'm pregnant. I went to my doctor yesterday and she told me after the pee test in the office came back negative that she's not convinced enough to go for blood work yet that I'm supposed to wait until Wednesday or Thursday of next week to go. This is why I think I am, tomorrow my period will be a week late. I know for a fact that I have never been this late. Some times, all of a sudden I'm hit with a dizzy spell and I'm starting to get queasy a lot soon then I did. Being in a hot tub made my belly upset. On wednesday of this past week, I noticed that I have been peeing a lot more then I used to. My husband and I have been trying for 9 months and this is the only time when I actually thing that I might be pregnant. I have had no hint that my period is coming and it is still not here.


Answer
http://www.go2cut.com/Kv
I understand your frustration, my dear.

Believe it or not, my husband and I tried to conceive for more than 8-months. We tried to refrain from sex for days and even weeks but it didn't help.
Worst part is, there were empty hopes - I thought I was pregnant but in the end I wasn't. It's really frustrating and I understand that.

I was in Yahoo Answers and in this section quite some time ago and I ask a question similar to yours and a person recommended me a book. It's entitled "Getting Pregnant Bible". I swear it's like a gift from God!

It teaches stuffs like the seven things you need to do before even you try to get pregnant to ensure a healthy pregnancy; the appropriate diet to conceive; how to increase your husband's sperm count; the ovulation cycle and many others!

I am already having my 4th child now! I really recommend that you try reading this book out. Also, they are currently giving free bonus books like fertility secrets and choosing your baby gender! It's for a limited time only!

Learn more about it here:
http://www.go2cut.com/Kv




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment