Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Gift ideas for Husbands 30th birthday?




carissa m


He doesn't want a party and I was going to take him on a Discovery Flight but he said no to that too. I need a really good gift to give him that won't cost a bunch of money. He likes golfing, sports, and deer hunting. I looked into buying him some tickets for a sports event but too expensive!!
Thanks a head of time!



Answer
It's nice you are so thoughtful. Why don't you consider framing your photo? Take an old (or a new) photo, and get it framed.
It is a very personal gift, and it doesn't cost a lot of money.
Maybe a teddy bear (it's a cute gift)?
Or, think about a whole day you'll dedicate to him. Give him massages, make him a romantic meal, watch movie together, slow dance...
Hope I helped a little. :)

What do you think of this gift for my husband's 30th birthday?




Sophia's M


He's an exercise freak so I'm thinking of getting him a new stationary bike for cardio since his is so old and dysfunctional already. His ipod broke months ago and he has been using mine every day, so maybe also an ipod Touch? He also needs clothes, socks, underwear, etc. I know that "30" is a pretty big birthday so I want to give him a nice present. What do you think?


Answer
I think it is a great gift! My husband wanted to get another ring for my birthday and all I wanted is a gym membership. I got one and winter will be here soon in Alaska so no more bicycling. Your gift is great!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment