Saturday, April 5, 2014

College Graduation Gift?




Ashley


My best friend is graduating college soon, we've been best friends for years and years! Shes the first to graduate out of any of our mutual friends...whats a traditional college graduation gift? We were going to throw her a BBQ as well (she had stated that's what she wanted) but I wanted to get her a little something something as well. Any suggestions?


Answer
If she doesn't have a watch and you can afford one, that would be a nice gift. Or maybe a gift certificate to something you know she likes.

College Graduation Gift for Female Cousin!!! HELP PLEASE!?




a a a a


My cousin (female tomboy) is graduating from the University of New Hampshire in a few weeks and I have no idea what to get her? HELP! She's very much a tomboy and is going into the business field. She's applying to DRAKE! OY! She's from Kennebunkport, MAINE. She's not your typical Maine type however! Loves sports and such! HELP! :)

( I already got her a business card holder, someone already got her luggage and other big ticket items, she has almost anything else she could need or want. I want something unique...suggestions wanted thanks!)



Answer
I think that you can never go wrong with a gift card (when you are not sure what to buy). Pick one from her favorite store, ... movies.. or anything from his hobbies, etc. There are gift cards for everything...
But there are people, too, who prefer some nice memorabilia and keepsakes, things that they will always enjoy looking at and remembering...
There are many websites with personalized gifts (I tried this one myself), e.g. Things Remembered:

http://www.thingsremembered.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category3_10001_10001_2186_-1_1584_1584_1_category_true_236_0_236_PRICE_0_2186

Or find the one, that has some special sport (the team that she likes) items... from funny to personalized ones. There are many on the web..., but since I don't know her favorites, I cannot recommend anything specific.

Good luck with picking the right gift.. whatever it might be..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment