Thursday, April 3, 2014

Christmas present for aunt...woman 30-50 answer please!!?




Skin Fan


ok so i got my aunts name for christmas and i have NO idea what to get her. she is about 45ish and has 2 grown kids and one grandbaby. shes a nurse and i really don't know that much about what she likes. the gift needs to be less than $30. i want it to be a good, fun gift. not like a blanket or lotion. ANY ideas would be GREAT!!!
thanks again!!



Answer
gift certificate for a mani and pedi
any woman would love it :)

ok i almost forgot your a guy so maybe you dont know
go to any nail salon and get a gift card for a manicure and pedicure (getting your nails and toes painted) it should be around 30 dollars :)

Need ideas for a birthday gift for a married woman but friend of >30 years.?




Bob T


I need ideas for a birthday gift (<$50) that I can send to a woman whom I've know for more than 30 years.
We are 1,000 miles apart but communicate all the time. She tells me of her family & what she's doing & I do the same.
I do not have a sister, but she is about I think as good as it could be to having a close sister. There is love between us.
This lady is happily married, with nearly a dozen children, a nice husband--although I've never met him.
I want the gift to make her smile, her heart feel good, happy-it to say how much she & our friendship means--she's pulled me through hard times, given me love when no one else would, cared & cares, stayed by me when I've been down, always trying to get me to laugh and be happy. She writes things to make me laugh, cheer up, she is supportive and loving. she's gentle, nice, musical, a better person you couldn't ask for. --yes, many years ago we dated & stupid me, I let her go. But the friendship has continued. We both are happy about that. We reconnected, about 20 years ago, and the friendship hasn't stopped--it never really did..
It's walking a tight rope though. I respect her marriage. She is happy and I am glad. At any time though, her husband can tell her to stop communications. I don't want to do anything that he would take as being a threat, or cause her trouble, but still want the gift to be super happy, nice, beautiful, show care and make her smile. --everything a man would give a sweetheart, except she isn't, and I do not want to do anything to put our friendship in jeopardy or make her husband feel threatened. Any specific recommendations of what I can give? --If I could, I'd send her a dozen roses, but something like that, although making her happy would probably make her husband uneasy & get her into trouble. So what do I do. And a card, just isn't enough.



Answer
In this cases you really can't do a lot and I being a woman and married I would advice you a discret card that dosen't show so much how you really think of her even though you both know or you know how u really feel about her, and 1 you really can't give her what you want you really cant buy her roses or anything suspocios why don't you send her a gift card of 50$ worth that you know she can spend it on something she really want's or needs, since anything else he can be suspicios of or make him feel bad :-) by doind that she can make any excuses and be like i got it for my self or you know any excuse.
but the best is if you call her saying everything you wish for her that day and explain that you prefered that gift so she can spend it on her for a treat and your intension is to make her feel happy and by the phone call she we'll feel the love and happiness of your voice and the card the sorprise and the gift card her special treat ;-)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment