Sunday, April 20, 2014

What are some awesome gift ideas for a woman in her early 20's?

Q. I need your help...
It's my best friend's birthday and I want to get her something different than usual. She has an outgoing party girl personality, with a love of animals. She's 23.
What I'm looking for:
*Any helpful websites or gift ideas
*Something unique
*$50 or under
I got her an animal calender before, I was thinking more along the lines of studded heart shaped sunglasses-something funky
Great idea with the heels, she'd love that


Answer
Your friend will love whatever you give her because it will come from the heart. Women her age love so many things so I don't think you can go wrong with what you get her. I love jewelry, clothes, perfume, gift cards, etc. The sunglasses sound like a great idea. I love sunglasses. I can never have too many pairs.

Have some good Christmas gift ideas?







I am drawing a blank on this one. For grandparents, 16 yr old girl, 14 yr old boy 23-50 yr men, and 42-48 yr women. Any gift ideas on these age groups and gender for my family?


Answer
When I'm in a jam for an idea, I make a gift "basket". This basket can be a little bucket, a cleaning supply caddy, a small trashcan, storage container, or an actual basket. For guys, one year, I bought a bunch of small(bigger than a shoebox)rubbermaid containers. I put balled up tissue paper in the bottom and started to fill with all kinds of guy things. Examples, small aerosol cans of WD-40, packages of disposable razors, Armor wipes for their car interiors, you get the idea. Arrange all this to sit up and look nice, sprinkle hard candy around. You can get shrink wrap from most craft stores. Simply tape the wrap under the bottom of the "basket" and shrink it with your hair blower. It looks so professional. For the younger folks, fill the container with microwave popcorn packs, paper plates, blank cd's, drink boxes, small packages of peanuts, note pads, a roll of nickles, etc. Disposable cameras and small photo albums are nice to include in any of the baskets. The dollar store is a great place for this type of thing. Make sure you place paper in the bottom of your containers, it has a better look if everything is sitting up. For adult couples, I take a basket or small metal bucket and place a bottle of wine or sparkling wine in the center. On each side I place two nice wine glasses. Add some packaged cheese spreads, crackers, summer sausage, sprinkle with hard candies (pretty ones like Werthers or strawberry). Don't forget the small paper plates and matching napkins. When I give this gift at Christmas, I tell them it's their New Years Eve Celebration in a bucket. When making a lot of these things, you can buy items in bulk and create a lot of gifts for a very little price.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment