Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Gift cards at walmart?




brennon :)


if you steal a unused gift card will the alarms still go off and can you get in trouble?
if you steal a empty gift card will the alarms still go off and can you get in trouble?



Answer
gift card are not activated yet with cash in them so you will not get in trouble if u steal them

I have a visa gift card from walmart....?

Q. and i want to try to use it on Walmart.com....but it won't let me...do you have any ideas??


Answer
So I'm guessing this is a visa gift card that works anywhere, or just at walmart? Anyway, the only thing that I can think of is that the gift card only has a certain amount of money on it, and you're trying to use more than that amount. This is obnoxious, but I know that at the store I work at you have to know the exact amount on the visa gift card, and if you attempt to put on anything over that amount it won't go through at all (like, if your total is $40 and your giftcard is only $25 you would have to specify you wanted to use the giftcard for 25, you couldn't just swipe it and have the machine tell you that there is a 15 dollar balance) I don't know if they work like that online though, but I'm guessing that it's possible. Visa gift cards are a pain.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment