Tuesday, April 22, 2014

What gift should i get for my friend in India?




*lil' leas


I have a friend in Northern India and her birthday is coming up. For previous birthdays i sent her a hollister shirt, an American Eagle shirt, cds, and a dream catcher. I want to send her something unique from the US, or anything that she probably wouldn't have.Any ideas?


Answer
Well...now a days you can find anything in India that is available in US. You can send few different gifts depending on your budget. I would suggest you to record your wishes to her and your feeling towards her as a video and send it to her along with any gift.

Well you want to give her a traditional gift, try sending her a saree. Search on the web and you can find sites where you can send sarees to her door steps, I hope that will make her happy.

Hope this helps you

How would I go about sending a package (birthday gifts) to India ?

Q. Im in California & I want to send my boyfriend a birthday gift . It will contain a stuffed monkey ,a birthday card w/envelope &2 beanies . Ive read on Usps sites about mailing but am a little confused .How do I go about sending it ? Process & such .& Can I even ship these items ? Please & Thank you to anyone willing to help {: .


Answer
You will need a customs form. Theft is a problem in some countries so you may want to add registered mail. You should ask your boyfriend about theft in India's postal service. Keep the receipts to the items you send him. If you have a scale,try to weigh the items then put them in the box and weigh them in the box. The customs form asks for the weight.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment