Sunday, April 20, 2014

Can anyone recommend a site where I can find cute long-handled umbrellas for women?




KMB


Can anyone recommend a site where I can find cute long-handled umbrellas for women in the $10-$30 range? I am looking to buy them as a gift for my bridesmaids, so I want something sweet and of decent quality, but not extravagant. Thanks!
By the way, when I say long-handled, I mean the curved "cane end" type... not just a golf umbrella =)



Answer
Whenever I wanna find out about any kind of product..I check out ebay first. It puts all products into sections..then u can find the more popular brands/styles of whatever product...then google keywords/brands that you found while browsing ebay

what gifts to give for Christmas?




meepmeep16


I have two halfsisters in the mid 30's, both with families (children and partner)
I really want to get them both a lovely gift for christmas, but i dont know what 0_o
Can you suggest what gifts woman around the age of 35 like?
Thanks!



Answer
I made a huge list on this site:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkILKvjkOlrPVFQlxvkrBuTbDH1G;_ylv=3?qid=20091213132329AAwN84j

Good luck! Happy holidays




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment