Thursday, March 13, 2014

Gift idea for a guitar lover?




ashley.ste


I wanted to piece together a puzzle of a guitar, frame it, and give it as a gift. However, I can't find a puzzle. Any ideas? Gifts for a guitar lover...from a new girlfriend.
He has about 3 or 4 guitars already and we are in a new relationship...



Answer
A gift certificate to a music store such as Sam Ash or Guitar Center. There is lots of gear, tablature, and instructional videos, etc. that a guitar enthusiast might also be interested. A new guitar might not be a great idea, since you are unlikely to pick out what he'd be interested in, and he may already be partial to his current guitar.

Gift idea for a film lover?




N


So my best friend's birthday is coming up and I'm stuck on what to get her. For Christmas I got her a rare movie poster. She loves movies. More the modern stuff over classics. Any ideas would be so helpful!


Answer
A co worker suggested for my gift to give a box or bag of popcorn, movie ticket (gift certificate), and one or two of those 10 dollar movies. I don't know what she likes, so get something and attach the gift card receipt to it so if she doesn't like your movie choice, she can exchange it (as long as it's not opened). If she likes candles add that... and you never go wrong with a few chocolates (I'd put a note for good nights... or something)...

Cheers




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment