Friday, March 14, 2014

everything about registering for wedding gifts?




SARAH


what happened when you got there? where you registered? how was the experience?what did the wedding consultant told you when you got there? everything that day i would want to know

thanks all in advance



Answer
Honestly I found EVERYTHING at Bed Bath & Beyond. I didn't need to register anywhere else. You can pick a range of low-medium-high priced items. These are quality things that won't fall apart. Honestly, I'd skip places like Walmart and even Target. Anything I've ever gotten from there eventually fell apart or didn't work that great to begin with.

Anyway, at BB & B, there's an entire department of the store to assist with brides like you! Find anyone working there and let them know you need assistance. The woman working will start your account, show you how to work the scanner, and you simply go around and scan items you would like on your registry. You can check online to see all your items, add things, delete things, and it also shows if someone purchased something.

Make a list with your fiance of things you both really need or want. Then you'll have something to go off of when you're in this huge store of amazing merchandise.

Have fun!

Christmas gift for a sister who has everything?




ibambi33


Ok, I have a sister who has everything. I am trying to find something that she would never think about getting. She owns everything from Old Navy to Lane bryant. Clothes up the wazoo. I'm lost and I need help. She's a vet assistant and goes shopping all the time. I'm trying to find stuff online. It's easier because I work all the time. I'm not looking at spending more than about 75 bucks on a gift. HELP ME!!!!!
Oh, I forgot to add. That she's 22years old and she doesn't have a car yet.She likes to draw, shop and watch movies.



Answer
unique gift â special art picture!
I tried to find a special wedding gift for my sister
A friend of mine recommended http://www.photoartomation.com (they converts ordinary photos into art and print them on canvas).
I sent them a photo. They made several preview samples for me. All of them were perfect. I chose one of them and order a canvas stretched print. That was awesome!
My sis was very, very pleased




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment