Sunday, March 9, 2014

Gifts ideas for 25th birthday?




Madam Hone


My best friends 25th birthday is in a few months. I am going to be out of town, so i thought it would be fun to put together a gift basket of fun items to be delivered on her birthday.

Does anyone have ideas to celebrate a 25th birthday? I was thinking of fun "25" themed items, but i can't think of anything to put in the basket.

So far I have a mixed CD of music that was popular the year she was born (1982). Any other ideas?



Answer
How about a small photo album with some pictures from your past/present together?
You can also write 25 memories in a card or 25 fun words or phrases that have meaning to your friendship and/or her life.
Your music CD is a great idea!
If you still want to do the 25 themed items...think about what your friend likes (hobbies, recreation) and give her mostly useful items.
Or you could do a summer theme---with ideas for summer fun (frisbee, small sunscreen, lemonade packet, flip flops, fun candy, headband, sport socks, paper fan, lotion, small book, journal, etc).

What gift can I make my boyfriend for his 25th birthday?




omg


In less than a month my boyfriend is turning 25 and I would like to make him a gift that I made. I'm looking for ideas. =) Anything is helpful. Thanks!


Answer
i made my boyfriend a box. i put stuff in the box. basically, anything and everything i could come up with that was relevant to his birthday. from food to drawings, love letters, he REALLY loved that i made him a birthday card, i made him a mixtape, bought him a few small presents, take him out for food, etc etc. dont be afraid to get geeky lmao :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment