Monday, March 10, 2014

Should you get a gift for the women throwing your baby shower?




Aurelie


My mom, aunt, and good friend are throwing my baby shower. Is it proper etiquette to get them a gift? What should I do to show my appreciation?


Answer
It's always nice to give a small gift of appreciation to friends/family that throw/host a shower for you, so I'd say it's a good idea, and it'll be a nice surprise because most people don't necessarily expect a gift!

This is a little different, but for hosts of our wedding shower, my husband and i gave bottles of wine.

Baby shower gift?




graybear


What's a good baby shower gift for a woman who already has a child of the same sex that is not too much older and has undoubtedly saved all the stuff? I'm sure this baby shower is more of just a fun celebration for friends and she's not registered anywhere, so what would be something fun and not too over the top?


Answer
I think something great would be creating your own gift basket for the person. Get them an assortment of things, like....baby shampoo, baby lotion, baby-safe Q-tips, hand sanitizer (so they don't have to wash their hands so much), diapers, wipes, etc. Essential items like these are things they will need that most don't think about getting.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment