Saturday, June 14, 2014

60th anneversiary gift ideas?




Elliott


My grandparents will be celebrating their 60th anneversiary this year. What gift ideas do you think will be appropriate.
They don't like having money spent on them and I can't spend too much because I am a student.
Because it is a 60th the Gift should be diamond.



Answer
The 'gift' of diamond is for the spouse.
Being a grandchild a card and flowers would be just fine.

Suggest a gift for 60th birthday to a man around Rs1000?




nelu





Answer
How about something great to eat and some company for a few hours on his birthday I know when I get 60 I hope my daughter are someone will spend a few hours to pass the day bye with a smile.

Maybe for him to tell a story he has told 30 times just once more
As far as a gift at 60 years old go to the fresh farmers market and get some Green & Red Tomatoes, Squash, and other veg's.

Plus a watermelon!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment