Saturday, June 14, 2014

Gift for teacher leaving ?




Stacey


A teacher at my school is leaving to go tracelling for a year she will be coming back in a year but I am unsure if I will still be at the school so I want to make her something special she has helped me through allot this year. I am kind of crafty so I could make something but am not sure what... If you have and ideas or pictures that could helP it would be awesome :)


Answer
Think long term.... a very nice card with a letter inside telling her how much she has meant and done for you will be the most long lasting gift you could give her. These are the gifts that people keep and never get rid of.... they go to them over and over, read them, and remember. Anything else will get tossed at some point. People love knowing that they matter, and that they had a positive influence on others.... trust me, this will be the best gift. If you want to personalize it, decorate your own stationery paper to write the letter on.

Gift?!?!?!?!?!?!?




rolltideoh


What kind of gift would you buy a woman if you thought she was pregnant and asked her but she wasn't?


Answer
I've made this booboo a couple of times and it's very embarrasing but I think buying a gift is a little OTT, it's like saying 'hey here's a present because I said you were fat'. I doubt she would appreciate it and it could make the situation even more cringey. Just let it go, I'm sure you apologised so just leave it at that, I'm guessing this kinda thing probably happens every day to thousands of women so you're not alone!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment