Saturday, June 14, 2014

Can I get my Sephora birthday gift at Jcpenney?




Emily


We don't have a Sephora anywhere close to where I live, but at Jcpenneys I saw a few items they had there. It was randomly on a small table and didn't have much quantity at all. They had perfume, eyelash curlers, Buxom mascara, etc... And there was no makeup counter. So my question is: Do you think I'd be able to get my free birthday gift there regardless? If so then where would I be able to pick it up? At a check out counter maybe? Please let me know what you think or your experience if you've ever done this. Thanks so much in advance!!!
P.S I know that you can get the birthday gift online at sephora but I would really like to avoid paying shipping if I can.



Answer
I've never heard of sephora products at jcpennys. I get my gifts at sephora and it's included with a purchase. I'm pretty sure you can just get it without a purchase t the counter, but Im about 80% sure you can only get the Gift at sephora.

JCPenney ?




missybitsy


I've just made a purchase at JCPenney and for some reasons I want to return this item during the next visit. I think my next visit is going to be a couple weeks later. I was using my JCPenney charge to pay for the purchase and what if I am going to receive the bill before the return day ? Are they still gonna allow me to return it eventhough I already paid for the bill ?


Answer
You can return any item, any time as long you have the receipt. A back up would be to have receipt and statement of bill with you, so that your account gets immediately credited. Pennys is simple. Without a receipt your card will be credited or gift card issued. Hope that helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment