Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I wanna buy a charm bracelet for an amazing woman?




Mario


I have been with this amazing woman for over 5 years now. I know she doesn't like flashy jewelry and a charm bracelet is far from that, but I think it will be a good anniversary gift with charms of all the great times we have spent together over the past few years. Now to my main question, what is a good charm bracelet that is sturdy and will last a long time, and what i mean by that is nothing that is flimsy or super thin. I would like a sturdy bracelet that can hold a lot of charms and last for the years to come but at the same time don't wanna spend more than $150 on the bracelet it self or if some are better that i should look into that are more expensive then that's fine. Please help I'm trying to keep this a secret from her and my friends always have a way of spilling the beans. I want to surprise her with something nice and I think this should be able to do the trick.


Answer
We got our 10 year old daughter one for christmas from kay jewlers its was 79$ I believe, its pretty thick hasn't broken the charms I believe r a bit pricy like 30$ a piece we started her off with the braclete 2 carms with a K and a R her inicials and 3 colord charms came up to around 300 but good news I found charms @ walmart for 9$

Would it be weird to have a vow renewal at nine years?




Victoria


My husband and I got married when we were 18 at the courthouse and had a reception 7 months later! It was a VERY NICE gesture from my in laws but wasn't at all what my husband and I had wanted. I am not in any way complaining on what my in laws did for us, but every woman dreams of the big wedding. I wore a simple white dress and we had a cake, with gifts, and dancing of course. Next year my husband and I will be married for nine years and together for 10! We have a daughter who is three, and would really love to have a vow renewal, since I believe that is what it is called. Would it be weird to actually buy a wedding dress and get married through the church? We don't want maybe but 50-70 people there..close relatives. And have a small party after wards. The reason why we are planning it for next year is because I will be really busy in school the next two years after that and I don't want anything to be rushed like before.


Answer
A vow renewal is not the same as a wedding. Yes, I would find it weird if you were to wear a wedding dress, walk down the church aisle, recite traditional wedding vows, and have a reception type party to follow. Since you have been husband and wife for nine years, the time to play bride and groom has long passed.

Typically, a vow renewal is a low key event, usually with just family and close friends. Most vow renewals occur on big anniversaries like the 10th or 25th. However, it would not be a crime for you to do yours on the 9th anniversary. The only social faux pas would be to have it like a wedding "redo." Move on with your life.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment