Friday, April 18, 2014

Do you like personalized Christmas gifts?




Sunny


I have no ideas about what Christmas gifts should I give to my friends. Someone suggested me to buy personalized gifts which can be very meaningful. Do you think this is a good idea?
If it is good, where can I buy the gifts?



Answer
I like personalized gifts. I think it is very special and is only for me.
You can buy the gift online. Lavadeals has this kind of gifts.

personalized anniversary gift?




Buddy Lee


I am currently deployed in Afghanistan and my 2 year wedding anniversary is coming up. I want to get her a Personalized anniversary gift, but can't find anyone who will do what I want. I want to get her a Teddy bear with the new multi-cam combat uniform with name tapes and rank insignia. Anyone know anybody that can accomplish this task for me? Thank You.


Answer
Have you tried calling 'Build A Bear'? They sent my sis a personalized teddy bear for her anniversary to my brother in law while he was in Afghanistan. Although to be honest I am not completely sure how my brother in law got it done. But they delivered it to her door and she slept with it every night until he came home. Speaking of which, come home safe. God Bless and hope you find what you are looking for.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment