Friday, April 18, 2014

40th Birthday Gift Suggestions Needed!?




misswriter


One of my best friends is turning 40 and I need a great gift suggestion. She's a hip, single woman with no children. I'm looking to spend around $200, give or take. I want something really special/meaningful. Any ideas??


Answer
I always try to pick a unique and special gift for my friends and loved ones. I found this great site â http://my-song.ca/s/bdo1! You go on and make a personalized song â I did it for my best friendâs birthday. I had a great time putting the song together. Itâs completely personalized, and so cute! Itâs something I know she wonât forget for a long time.

Help..... birthday gifts....?




oakly


I need to buy birthday gifts for 3 women.. my sister, sister-inlaw and a relative....ages.. 23, 26, 29... and i only have a few hours to buy something... What would be good gifts.. this seems too difficult..


Answer
Gift cards, it's the way to go. That way they can buy something for themselfs. like 40.00 each




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment