Friday, April 18, 2014

How much would you sell a 50 dollar gift card?




Lady J


I am trying to figure out how much should I sell my Dillard's gift card for?


Answer
Try to workout a dollar-for-dollar trade on Craigslist with someone who has a gift card to a merchant that you are interested in. Otherwise, be willing to accept $30-$40 cash.

What to do with 50 dollars?




Alexis;


I was recently given $50 as a gift and was wondering if there were any really worthwhile ways I could spend it.


Answer
It really depends what you're into. There are many things you can do with 50 dollars. I bought my first electric guitar with 50 dollars and haven't looked back. Or personally I would love to go do something outdoors with friends like paintballing, lasertag, or mini-golf. Even in this economy, 50 dollars is still a good amount of money.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment