Friday, November 1, 2013

What are some great Mother's Day gift ideas on a college student's budget?

gift ideas for her 60th
 on Giorgia Danette: Mom's 60th Birthday Dinner
gift ideas for her 60th image
Q. I'm a twenty year-old college student, and I wanted to get something unique for mom this Mother's Day. However, I probably couldn't spend more than 50-60 dollars on a gift (and that's a maximum!)

Do you have any good gift ideas on such a budget?


Answer
I agree with the answer above. A new picture of you, in a nice, tasteful frame, maybe with a hand written dedication.

Can someone suggest an affordable gift idea thatâs also useful?




Rock W


My aunt is turning 60 this month and I want to gift her something special. Unfortunately, I can hardly afford anything expensive or unique with my salary being cut amidst economical crises. Can someone suggest an affordable gift idea thatâs also useful?


Answer
Let's face it at 60 you either have everything you want or can go get it so don't worry about the expensive stuff. Think about something that is special to you and her. Did you go places together or anything? Get something that would remind her of these times. Useful gifts, lighted magnifying glass to read by, LED flashlight that you shake to run so it doesn't need batteries, I don't know your budget but my aunt's favorite gift was the digital photo frame, they run around a hundred dollars but can be found cheaper. Another thing I did was go to the junk/resale shops, I found items that were big when she was little. Not all of this stuff is expensive so look around. It brought back memories when she was little and started a whole new set of family stories we hadn't heard. Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment