Friday, November 1, 2013

How would I go about preserving my own bridal bouquet?

gifts for her friendship
 on Friendship Day: Do you have a perfect present? - Times Of India
gifts for her friendship image



love


I would like to take 15 roses from my bouquet, and arrange them like this, in a shadow box. I was planning on either air-drying them, or drying them with silica gel, but I am not sure of the best way to attach them to my shadow box. With pins? Or hot glue? Rubber cement? Do you think my idea would work?

http://products.proflowers.com/gifts/rose-friendship-box-30004640



Answer
There are actually places that will dry the flowers out and display them in a shadow box for you; do an internet search and see what you turn up.

What is the best gift to give someone that is 31 and poor?

Q. Serious answers only. I am seeing my friend for the first time since her birthday and I want to give her an amazing gift other than my friendship.

She likes Ford Focus cars, smelly men, icing and being sweaty on drugs. Oh, and she's really poor. Thanks for nothing!


Answer
A job application to Super Wal-Mart

Brandon




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment