Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Whats a good gift for a 40 year old women.?




baygirl84


My sister is turning 40 and I have no clue what to get her. She is a friendly, funny, goofy type of person with a young heart. Shes a nurse and is not picky. Any ideas...help!


Answer
If she is a nurse then she is a hard-working woman! Give her a certificate (and go with her make a day of it if you can) for a pedicure, massage, or other spa treatment where she can relax. She deserves it.

40th Birthday Gift Suggestions Needed!?




misswriter


One of my best friends is turning 40 and I need a great gift suggestion. She's a hip, single woman with no children. I'm looking to spend around $200, give or take. I want something really special/meaningful. Any ideas??


Answer
I always try to pick a unique and special gift for my friends and loved ones. I found this great site â http://my-song.ca/s/bdo1! You go on and make a personalized song â I did it for my best friendâs birthday. I had a great time putting the song together. Itâs completely personalized, and so cute! Itâs something I know she wonât forget for a long time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment