Tuesday, April 8, 2014

What is a good gift to buy my husband for our 9th wedding anniversary?




purple_ros





Answer
Maybe some tickets to something...a play, a concert, an exhibition? When I buy tickets as a gift I always make sure I get excellent seats. It's more memorable that way.
Good Luck and Congratulations on the big NINE!

9th wedding anniversary gift to my wife?




Bob


My wife is away and we will not be at the same place for our anniversary. Unfortunately we didn't have much choice. She simply loves flowers so is it OK to send flowers and sweets to her on the day of our anniversary?


Answer
I don't know if you are home and have access to this, but if you do, find a picture from your wedding day where your wife is holding her bouquet. Take that picture to a florist and have them make an arrangement for her using the same flowers and colors; have them delivered with a card with the lyrics to the song you danced to. This will bring tears to her eyes and a smile to her face.
Happy 9 years!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment