Friday, April 11, 2014

pretty gifts from london?




goldfishyn


hi I just moved to London and I want to send some gifts to my friends back home. I was thinking cath kidston, but I figured their designs are sort of too typical and boring, not worth the price. So if anyone knows any shops/brands/stores that has cute little gifts, not necessity London-like, (stationary, little bags, etc), please care to make some suggestions...(im 18 and so are my friends) thanks in advance!!!


Answer
Topshop in Oxford street has nice gifts.

what is the best "reasonable" gift from london?




rainy





Answer
What do you mean? It depends who it's for and what occassion.
You could try getting something like a small london bus model or london eye, something like that.
Paddington bear?
England flag?
Whichever you prefer.
Sorry if I wasn't any help, it was a bit difficult with no added description..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment