Monday, April 7, 2014

Declining a gift? [Friendship issue! PLEASE HELP!]?




xoxoAmelia


in elementary, my friends know i never get gifts. they know personally i can't afford any more then my family, middle school they didn't care. but now all my friends are planning to get me something.
i don't want to. I
1- feel so guilty
2- have nothing to give
3- don't need anything

my new friend is saying she got me somethign really big and expensive and alreayd wrapped it and is giving it to me tomorrow. i reallly really really really don't want it. no matter what it is. what is a way to decline this gift?
Pleasee help me! I'm desperate!

Thanks a bunchâ¥
~Amelia Rose~
PS check out my past questions too :)



Answer
Just accept it. You might hurt her otherwise. I don't know how close your are with your friend, but you might be bluntly honest and say that you can't afford to purchase her a gift. If she insists on giving you a gift, then just accept it.

You could easily bake something though. Why don't you make up some cookies and package them up for your friend with a nice card telling her that you really like her.

Don't feel guilty, over christmas time, some people go overboard and want to get everyone presents. It's how they share the joy. Just don't make a big fuss and accept it.

If you actually can't accept it and your friend gives it to you in front of a group, just accept it, and later on tell your friend that you feel really guilty since you can't afford a present for her. You don't feel right accepting her gift.

Friendship gift help!!!!!?







Okay i have 4 really good friends and i dont no what to get them for our friendship ann. please help

im willing to spend at least 50.00

one of my best friends is a guy and the rest are girls 13

the boy is 13 or 12 its not my fault i dont no his age he doesnt like ppl knowing



Answer
Here Are Some Suggestions That I Hope Helps:

-Friendship Bracelets (Make Sure It's Not To Girly Though)
-Watches ( I Gave My Best Friend That Is A Guy A Watch And He Uses It Everyday )
-Friendship Necklace ( Make Sure It's Not To Girly Either )

But Most Importantly, It's Not About Gifts. It's More About Being There Forever And Always For Your Best Friends And That's What You Call The Perfect Gift. =]

Good Luck And Enjoy Your Friendship Ann. =]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment