Friday, March 7, 2014

10th anniversary gift?




zachandcou


My husband and I are friends with a couple that is around the age of 30. Their 10th anniversary is this week. I have no idea what to get them. I've asked if they need anything and they don't. So what are some semi-inexpensive gift ideas?


Answer
If they have children offer to take care of them for a day or weekend this is a very appreciated gift although many of JWs tend to observe anniversaries as a family, giving them together time is often a much appreciated gesture. Or offer some other idea like theater tickets or an evening movie rentals. If money allows maybe a joint spa treatment (maybe join funds with another couple) sometimes you can get good deals on 2 fers, a massage together can be quite romantic and something they wouldnt spend on themselves.

What's the best anniversary gift you've ever heard of?




historybuf


Got a wedding anniversary coming up and I'm looking for inspiration. Thanks.


Answer
Anniversary gifts traditionally follow the anniversary gift list and I love gifts that have tried to fit in the theme. Wooden bracelets for my 5th anniversary, paper hearts with love messages - OK that one would have been great for my 1st as that is paper - instead I got to watch the world cup final projected onto a building in France in the rain!

Every anniversary list that you can think about is here http://www.anniversary-gifts-by-year.com/wedding-anniversary-gifts-by-year.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment