Sunday, February 23, 2014

funny gifts? joke gifts?




samcheer


So my bestfriends birthday is coming up and i am throwing a surprise party for her with a few close friends. We want to make it seem like we got her a whole bunch of stuff so a few of us are giving her money but all in ones so we can wrap each dollar individually. We were also thinking of buying a pair of granny panties and giving her those. Any ideas kinda stupid and funny like that would be great? :)


Answer
I had a party where we gave a friend some granny panties before. And next year at my party they bought me some lol So thats always a funny gift. Gag gifts are funny especially when you put the most random things in there nobody would think of gifting. Just have fun with it !

"Special B-Day Gift!" (Joke)?

Q. This old man was turning 70, so his family wanted to give him a really special b-day present. So, come to his birthday, the doorbell rings. The old man answers it, and there is a strippper. The strippper says, "Hi. :) I'm here to give you super sex!".. The old man says, "I'll take soup."

Funny?
... "Super Sex" = Soup or Sex.


Answer
HAHA!!! That was a great joke! I loved it. Thanks ;)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment