Tuesday, June 24, 2014

gift basket ideas?




radley1009


anyone have any good ideas to fill a xmas gift basket with items for a couple? thanks


Answer
xmas gift already? wow

How about movie night basket....xmas dvd, popcorn, candy canes, fuzzy xmas socks, etc. - Or just do a reg. dvd....reg. candy.

Or do a romantic basket, champagne, candles, mints, bath salts, cd of love songs.

Whatever you do...don't do the cheesy cheese/wine basket....thats so 90s.

Or retro basket, fill with toys, candy...travel games of stuff they used as kids (i.e, for my age - I'm 40, my basket would have pez, dip sticks, chick sticks, pickup sticks, Yatzee, slinky, etc.

A good gift idea for a 40th birthday...?




patty


I am going to a birthday party for my cousin who is turning 40 tomorrow. What would be a good reasonably priced gift to to give him? I know him to an extent, but I don't know intimately what he likes or dislike, so I guess I'm looking for generic type gift idea.
Well isn't that the purpose of yahoo answers: to get advice from "perfect strangers online". Hince the reason I asked for GENERIC ideas!! Check the sarcasim.



Answer
I find gift certificates are great- the all purpose gift.
you would have a better idea on what to get him than perfect strangers online.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment