Saturday, December 28, 2013

Where can I buy or order online Homemade Chocolate Gift Hamper for Valentine's day or Christmas in Goa?

gifts for her hamper
 on love you hamper - Gorgeous gifts for her - Pictures - Christmas ...
gifts for her hamper image



veron


I am working in USA, I want to have a surprise for my wife. I would like to gift her Homemade Chocolate Gift Hamper for Valentine's day or Christmas in Goa. Does anyone have any idea or info. Thanks in advance. Can you give me the address and phone numbers where I can find Homemade Chocolates in Goa?


Answer
I had ordered online lovely Homemade Chocolates for my children for Christmas. They delivered the gift hamper at my home. My children said they liked them very much and I ordered them again for Easter. There is a a person called Cheryl who makes this homemade chocolates as a hobby. But I will advise you to book at least 1 month in advance, as she is booked with many orders from hotels, corporates, parties. She also has special Gift hampers for Valentine' day, Christmas, Birthday, Wedding Anniversaries, Diwali, Easter. Her homemade chocolate are very special and better than the ones you find even abroad. You can place an order through her email id is cheryldias4@gmail.com. Her Tel no 9822131835. Her is based in Panaji.

If your client is a gift hamper and a souvenirs seller that wants to advertise and market their products?




JannetK


If your client is a gift hamper and a souvenirs seller that wants to advertise and market their products?
they want to to market and promotes over the net


what kind of procedures involved developing the wwwebsites? like e-
commerce

unleash your business skills!



Answer
Use Adwords to advertise on terms like "gift baskets". Make it extremely easy for the user to buy. Google checkout can smooth out the credit card process. As far as procedures,

Create HTML
Format with CSS
Create backend with PHP, SQL, Ruby, Etc.
Secure Socket Layers for safe e-commerce
Merchant Services
Reliable web hosting
Professional Ad strategy
Continuous tweaking of the website and ad campaign to improve conversion percentage.

If you'd like I can set you up a professional e-commerce site and on-line advertising program which focuses on earning a positive return on ad spend.

webmaster@google-placement.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment