Saturday, December 28, 2013

what should i do for christmas gifts for friends?

gifts for her friend
 on top ten birthday gifts for teen girls gifts that are sure to impress ...
gifts for her friend image



katie


what should i do for my friends who are 14 for christmas gifts. 4 friends to get gifts for. example- my friend lindsey is getting my friend sarah cuz shes a harry potter freak, a wand with the harry potter puppet pals ron puppet. what should i do for a quiet friend, 2 ambitious friends, a smarty , and a nerdy?


Answer
Here are some great gift ideas!!!

- A scarf/hat/gloves set
- A cute mug paired with hot chocolate packets and candys
- A teen novel (Gossip Girl, etc)
- Old Navy sells cute warm and fuzzy socks you could pair with some lipgloss
- A journal from a bookstore with a really cute cover and a bookmark or pen
- Stationary from a bookstore
- A Craft book that comes with some crafting materials
- Picture frames with a picture of all you girls
- Scented Candles and a bunch of girly magazines
- A Boy Survival Kit which could include chocolate, tissue, some lipgloss, a pad for writing done numbers
- Homemade jewelry

Anything you get them they will love!

The best secret santa gift for my friends?




Mariah


I want to give my friends the best gift ever, because come! Giving is fun and sweet! It's better than getting your own gifts. My friend Lydia where's Burberry a lot and I noticed she likes Harry Potter a lot, so I was wondering which gift will fit her. My other friends loves football and Notre Dame and he has and he hates books. My other friend is blond, loves Gossip Girl, and she loves to shop at Hollister and A&F. Can you think of a good gift for them? I want them to be happy.


Answer
Can't go wrong with money. But, if you wanna be personal. Give your guy friend a football Jersey or a Notre Dame banner. Then give Lydia something from Burberry and a Harry Potter poster (Assuming she has all the books and movies). You can give your other friend the Gossip Girl season one, the complete box set of the book series, or something girly.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment