Saturday, December 28, 2013

What are gift ideas to give for a wedding?

gift for her just because
 on ... environment? Eco Friendly Gifts for Women : Gifts For Her Just Because
gift for her just because image



Olivia


My friend is getting married soon and I plan on gifting her for her bridal shower and wedding. I spent around 70 for her bridal gift. What should I give for the wedding. I am hoping to not spend as much for that gift. So that mean I want to avoid giving her cash or a gift card. Any ideas for affordable gifts?


Answer
I think a gift basket would be great. Pick a theme, like kitchen utensils, arrange them in a nice pitcher or a large bowl. Bathroom: soaps, washcloths, toothpaste, plunger, etc in a small trash can. Mostly, think of all the little things you forget about when you first move into your own place. Cleaning supplies, nails, spices! The personal touch will make it sweet, and the relief when they realize they don't have to run out to wal-mart for that little extra for dinner will make a great memory.

This is also an idea I came up with on my own, thinking it would be really cute if someone did it for my own wedding gift. If the couple's last name is also a brand name, buy a basket and fill it with those things. My soon to be name is Hines. So, we would get ketchup, mustard, nuts, Duncan Hines baked goods. Or you could do a similar thing with their first names.
Let us know how your gift turns out!!

How does an Amazon Gift Card work in regards to shipping and handling?




Spaceboy


Do an Amazon Gift Card cover shipping and handling or do I have to pay shipping and handling when the postman arrives?

This is my first time using an Amazon Gift Card, so please don't be mean to me.



Answer
It does cover shipping and handling. If you continue through the checkout you will get to a page that asks what credit card your using or if you have a gift card. to make sure type in ur credit card pin and hit continue. the final price will be on the last page.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment