Wednesday, December 25, 2013

What would be a good chritsmas gift for my girlfriend?

gift for her $20
 on iPhone 4/4S Leopard Case. $20.00 | Gift Ideas For Her
gift for her $20 image



Blog This


We've almost been dating for 2 years, last year i got her a lockett and this year im broke lol. Any ideas for a meaningful gift under $20?


Answer
my ex made me this huge picture collage thing of me, him and a group of our mates (we're still really close mates now) for my b'day
he got a giant piece of coloured card, printed and enlarged some pics of us and stuck them down. then he wrote my name at the top in pretty coloured pens and 'happy birthday' (obv you would put happy christmas lol).
i was so happy when he gave it to me that i nearly cried :)

I need a good idea for a secret santa gift?




crazymazie


I have to get a gift under $20 for my secret santa, which also happens to be my manager. I wouldn't be happy getting bath stuff so I don't want to give it out either. Another thing is we live in a small town and gift cards are kinda hard to give since there isn't much more than a wal-mart. Any ideas wold be greatly appreciated.


Answer
Food, you can NEVER go wrong with some cool food.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment