Tuesday, December 24, 2013

How many gifts are you getting your kids for Christmas?

gifts for her $75
 on ... sterling silver. - $75.00 : replica tiffany, tiffanycorpoutletsale.com
gifts for her $75 image



Natasha


I have three kids. I'm getting them 5 each. I shopped Black Friday so some gifts vary from $4 to $30. Grandma gets them the big gifts. We have a big family so we have nephews, brothers, sisters and in-laws. Happy Holidays.


Answer
I am a kid, well teen. From my main parent I get about two or three larger gifts about $75 in price or one huge gift like $300 then about three-five things between $5 and $70 and then one to two stockings filled with about ten-thirty items total of stuff mostly around $1-5 but a few things around $10
then another person who's like a second parent to me/was a parent kinda to me at one point gets me one thing usually just $15-50 or a giftcard equivalent to that
so from "parents/parent figures"
i get around eight things excluding stocking and about thirty things if you include stocking stuffers and get all in total like $500 i guess spent on me by parents/parent figures

How much or many gifts do you usually buy for your significant other?

Q. I was just curious to see how much or many gifts other people buy for their significant others. My fiance and I go through this every year, this year we set a present limit of 10 gifts each.


Answer
we don't buy gifts for each other because we get what ever we want when ever, so what's the point, but, for the adults in our fam we buy 75$ worth of gifts and the kids 150$, and for birthday's i buy my hubby like next feb he'll get 22 gifts for his 22nd birthday, this year it was 21, good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment