Friday, December 27, 2013

My boyfriend is having an awful day, I'd like to do something really sweet for him, ideas?

gift for her delivery
 on ... Hostess Gifts for Her Toronto- Margarita Gift Baskets Toronto Delivery
gift for her delivery image



BoOmEr


The problem is that I live in MN and he's in Arizona. To make matters worse, it's sunday and most gift basket delivery services don't operate until tomorrow.
I'd like to have something done for him today however and I'm fresh out of ideas...
Is there such a service as having a gourmet dinner delivered to him? I'm open to any and all suggestions... Price is not an issue.



Answer
why don't you send him a picture of a happy memory between you or something?

I watched Kerry on TV and was surprisingly impressed?

Q. I am neither a Democrat nor a Republican. I try my best to vote for the best man or woman. Although I voted for Kerry during the last election because Bush wasn't up to my standards for president of the USA, I wasn't really overwhelmed with Kerry during the debates. I heard him today on Meet The Press and I must admit that the guy impressed me not only with his gift of delivery but with many of the things he said. He made a lot more sense than McCain who seems to parrot Bush and his plan. I find it too bad that none of the Democrats who are running for president come even close to Kerry's intelligence and general knowledge. Too bad because I am not in awe of any of the Republicans although I probably prefer Romney at this time. In my opinion we don't have too much to work with do we?


Answer
Maybe Hillary will surprise us by picking Kerry as VP.

It is doubtful though given that Hillary is from New York and Kerry is from Massachusetts. The Northern states usually go to the Democrat running anyway, so a good ticket needs to be well balanced.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment