Monday, December 23, 2013

What are good stocking stuffers for my boyfriend?

gifts for her engraved
 on Engraved Pewter Tankard with Nymph Handle
gifts for her engraved image



kacy1991


For my boyfriend's christmas gift, I am making and collage of pictures and I'm planning on making him a stocking. I was thinking like a couple big gifts. Possibly an engraved dog tag and bracelet. And then a few other small thoughtful things. I'm just not sure of what. I'm thinking of making a cd and writing a note. Any other ideas?


Answer
For stocking stuffers, you can put a gift card to one of his favorite places. For example, if he likes coffee, get a Starbucks gift card. Also, Victoria's Secret has these ornament balls every Xmas that they sell with mini bottles of fragrance in them. Get him the one that has "Very Sexy" for men in it.
Another idea is to put one of his favorite DVD's or CD's in it. Then I would fill it with little knick knack things that I know he would want and / or need such as aftershave, favorite nuts, candy, chips, etc...
Hope this was helpful!

Where can I get a zippo engraved?




shantia_sc


I have a special someone and I really really know what the perfect gift is: An engraved zippo.

But I cant find a place that will engrave a picture of me and him.

Please post links! I need help!
I have a special someone and I really really know what the perfect gift is: An engraved zippo.

But I cant find a place that will engrave a picture of me and him.

Please post links! I need help!

I know I can get this done. Thanks guys.



Answer
Try your local Mall! I hate going to malls, but, more often than not, they have a jeweler on site that will do cheaper things on the spot. Even re-sizing rings and engraving. Just take a trip to your local mall. Check it out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment