Wednesday, December 25, 2013

How do i send a gift to my girlfriend in a foriegn country on her birthday?

gift for her birthday india
 on Ajay's expensive b'day gift for Kajol - Times Of India
gift for her birthday india image



abhi_pitt


I wanna send my girlfrnd a gift on her birthday...only trouble is shes in India....and i dont wnna look like a dick and have my gift delivered at a later(or earlier) date than her birthday...do any of u guys knw of any services which allow timed deliveries?...so that they arrive precisely on the day i want them to?
oh..and i live in the united states...



Answer
any of the overnight shippers can get your package to your GF on a specific day. Fed Ex or UPS take more than one day for overseas packages but they can do timed deliveries with a better than fair delivery rate. Make sure you give them plenty of time and your GF will be thrilled that you were thinking of her.

How would I go about sending a package (birthday gifts) to India ?




TzchesyHom


Im in California & I want to send my boyfriend a birthday gift . It will contain a stuffed monkey ,a birthday card w/envelope &2 beanies . Ive read on Usps sites about mailing but am a little confused .How do I go about sending it ? Process & such .& Can I even ship these items ? Please & Thank you to anyone willing to help {: .


Answer
You will need a customs form. Theft is a problem in some countries so you may want to add registered mail. You should ask your boyfriend about theft in India's postal service. Keep the receipts to the items you send him. If you have a scale,try to weigh the items then put them in the box and weigh them in the box. The customs form asks for the weight.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment