Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What would be a really good gift to get someone to let them know you miss them?

gift for women online
 on Day Gift Ideas for Women Dallas Texas  Valentines Day Gift ...
gift for women online image



Michael


I work offshore and am gone a lot. I have one of the greatest women ever in my life. After being cheated on by my ex wife I want to make sure that this one knows how much she means to me. I try to let her know when I am home but I wanted to do something while I am out here to let her know that I love her and how much she means to me. I just don't want it to be the same old thing. Can someone help?


Answer
send her flowers from any online site like 1800 flowers, pick ones that make you think of her. And write that on the personal message. (if you want extra points, count how many days until your going to see her again...get that exact amount in chocolates and tell her to eat one choc. for everyday and by the last choc. you'll b there.

What are some stores that sells Estee Lauder perfume for women?




Hello Kitt


Specifically, Estee Lauder's perfume Beautiful . I want to buy this for my mom as her Christmas gift but I don't know any other stores besides Ulta to buy it from. And for a low price too. Like $15-$30 dollars.

Thanks in advance for all the help.



Answer
TJMaxx or K-Mart.
Walmart sometimes has well known perfumes, too. You can also get coupons online for Ulta that you could use.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment