Thursday, December 26, 2013

What is something cool I could get for my 10 year old brothers birthday?

gift ideas for her 70th birthday
 on 70th Birthday Wine Stopper
gift ideas for her 70th birthday image



Taco Pirat


He's turning 11 in a couple of weeks and I want to get him something fun.
He usually plays video games inside all day, but I want to get him something he can actually play with or do outside with his friends. It's winter so it might be cool to get him something snow-friendly.

Any ideas?
I'm putting a $70 budget on the gift. Thanks(:
Ehenever I ask him he either says "IDK" or some game for xbix.



Answer
Why not a dinosaur fossil dig kit? I bought this for my nephew, he LOVED it and he's a video game addict.. :)

what does the 70th birthday represent?




Melanie K


Like there is a Golden Anniversary and a Silver one for marriages. Do birthday's have any representation like that, and if so, what is the 70th? I am trying to plan for my mom's 70th birthday and was wondering about that in the hopes of getting ideas for a theme.


Answer
Anniversaries have names but I not sure if birthdays do.

For a really unique and different birthday gift, have a look at a personalized Photo Collage Jigsaw Puzzle from jigsaw2order.com. Just send a selection of photos and specify any other hobbies or favorites she may have. 15-25 photos usually works best. You can also specify any words that you want - a message of favorite poem. Based on your photos and input, the professional designers at jigsaw2order.com will create a unique photo collage layout for your approval before making it into a puzzle. Don't worry, you get a chance to review and approve the photo collage design before they make a puzzle. Once completed, it can be framed and put on the wall as a keepsake of the birthday.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment