Sunday, December 22, 2013

Other than a shelter how would you go about giving out gifts for christmas to strangers?

gift for her this christmas
 on Pretty Girl Showing Her Christmas Present - Free Photos for Commercial ...
gift for her this christmas image



closure


I am thinking to give out a good amount of small gifts for christmas and was thinking of homeless shelters but other than that can you guys think of any other organizations I could possibly give my gifts for christmas?
What I have to give as gifts is a boat load of an assortment of different winter scarfs.



Answer
I know this isn't exactly what you were asking lol but one year an old lady came up to me at the store asking if I could try on a sweater because I was about the same size as her grand daughter. I tried it on and it fit well. Then she handed me $20 and told me to buy myself the sweater because she likes to buy a random stranger a gift every Christmas. I went and bought the sweater, but it was only like $10, so with the remaining money I went and bought a little boy a toy he was looking at. it was amazing!! :)) You could consider doing something like that?

Is it ok to give someone a pre-ordered gift for christmas?




Amanda


There is a wii game I know my friend will love for christmas, the only problem is that it doesn't officially come out until 2/8. There is the option to pre-order it on amazon. Is it ok to give a print out of the pre-order as a gift for christmas, to show what will be coming for them, or is it tacky?


Answer
No, I think that is ok....give them a nice card and put a picture of the gift in the card. They will like the fact that you are thinking of them and getting them this amazing gift.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment