Monday, December 23, 2013

What should I get my boyfriend for his 32nd birthday?

gifts for her 32nd birthday
 on ... Spoils Keyshia Cole With Gifts for her Birthday | FIVESIXONEMAG.COM
gifts for her 32nd birthday image



Ashley G.


My boyfriend and I have been dating for six months now. His birthday is next weekend and I want to get him something awesome. He's 11 years older than me. I can't afford anything too expensive but I want to get him something great, as I said. He deserves it. He is nerdy, into the Sci-fi stuff and all that. Any suggestions? Thanks :)


Answer
Me myself being a guy, if I was to date a girl for 6 months, I'd want her to know me very well. And it definitely sounds like you know him, for this I would definitely like to congratulate you and him. Its hard to find someone who gets to know you and actually cares. Just wanted to say that.

Anyway if he's nerdy, I would do something that would be special to him. Myself, it really isn't so much the gift as it is the thought. So if he's nerdy, not sure if that might imply he's Technologically nerdy.. as in computers, but Im going to throw this out there anyway. Buy him a cheap USB thumb drive. Something like a 2GB thumb drive, they are extremely handy. But don't stop there. On the thumb drive, write a word document, something long and sweet. Surprise him. Let him know how much he means to you.

What kind of cake should i get for birthday and graduation?




Sadie E


Ok, so it looks like i will be receiving my GED certificate on my birthday and i wanna have a party. So, what kind of cake can i get that can be for both? i`ve googled birthday/graduation cakes but nothing came up. Any ideas?


Answer
You should try to get a very cool cake done that looks like a gift box and inside is a diploma or GED certificate. Either one will look cool and can be for both celebrations. If I lived by you, I would make it, I love to make 3-D cakes. Go onto this website and you can figure it out and maybe make it yourself. Or find a local baker on craigslist to get it done cheaper.

http://www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com/coolest-graduation-cake-32.html

http://www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com/coolest-present-cake-20.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment