Monday, December 23, 2013

Can you use a Harkins gift card to purchase online tickets?

gifts for her from you promotional code
 on Lush Fab Glam: Holiday Gift Guide: Glam Gifts For Her.
gifts for her from you promotional code image



Sarah


I'm trying to buy tickets for the upcoming Harry Potter film. I'm on movietickets.com I checked how many tickets I want and I checked the box that says "Yes I would like to add a promotional code or Movietickets gift card" I put my harkins gift card code in and it says its invalid. Does this mean I must use my credit card to buy the tickets online?


Answer
Harkins gift card won't work. I know for a fact Fandango will work with the gift card from here http://goo.gl/Z864m?hp

It is specifically for the Harry Potter pre ordering right now anyway. So try that at least.

can you buy things off the internet with a visa giftcard ?




Julie2191


okay so my parents got me a visa gift card and i want to buy something on amazon
do i use it as a credit card or where it says gift cards & promotional codes ???????
please help !



Answer
Yes




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment