Tuesday, December 24, 2013

One year dating anniversary gift ideas?

gift for her on first date
 on JOSELERO DE MORON 1910-1985 Article published a few months after J ...
gift for her on first date image



lebronftg1


I need to get my girlfriend (19), a one year gift. I have already written a poem for 6mo, and she already has given me a picture frame/scrapbook so I'm running out of good ideas. And she's said she's planning this date since I planned all the other ones so I just need a gift, no date ideas.


Answer
Love coupons. Since your girlfriend seems to like crafty things, a love coupon book seems like a great idea and that she will like it. Check out Datevitation.

What's the best thing I can do for my boyfriend before he leaves for boot camp?




Thunda Thi


My boyfriend of 3 years has plans for the Navy and is going to boot camp in September. His birthday is in the same month, but unfortunately, he won't be here with his family and friends to celebrate it. Any suggestions of what I can plan? A party with all of us? An awesome gift? A date with just us two?


Answer
You should give him everything. A date. A gift...but make it something he can take with him. And of course a birthday party!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment