Friday, December 27, 2013

What's a good home made Christmas gift for 18 year old boy?

gifts for her handmade
 on custom-handmade-personalized-gifts-for-her-handsome-girl-ccf0032.jpg
gifts for her handmade image



ilovesugar


My friends and I have decided to do a secret santa this year. I am buying for a 18 year old boy. The gift must be handmade. Any ideas?


Answer
sex

What do you think about being given handmade gifts?




Ginger


I have sold the items I make for lots of money. They are very beautiful. And yet there are some family members of mine that act like when I give them one of my handmade gifts it is a like a slap in the face. Others rave over my stuff.


Answer
Anyone who has complained doesn't need a gift. If someone mentions it just say "Oh, you are so particular that it just makes you unhappy, so I don't want to put you through it." I recently said that to someone after she told me she was worried she might receive ugly clothes at her baby shower.

If you are oblligated to give something to someone, it isn't a gift anymore and you don't have to play.
.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment