Saturday, December 28, 2013

How do you find the perfect xmas gift?

gifts for her etsy
 on Very Yummy JAM (PERSONALIZED Rubber Stamp) Baking Stamp, Gifts for her ...
gifts for her etsy image
Q. I have lots of family and friends to buy for and am on a budget but it is important to me gifts are personal and I want recipients to like what they get. How do you go about picking a really suitable gift?


Answer
Find homemade products.
This ensures that it is not something they already have and something they would not have bought for themselves. There is a great website etsy.com that has stuff in any budget.

What is a cheap sentimental gift for my mother for Christmas?




Savannah


I am really tight with money right now and I want to get my mother and my father a gift for Christmas. What are some cute things to make or give to them?


Answer
A mini canvas print is a relatively inexpensive gift, and it's very personal and unique. Have a memorable family photo printed on a mini canvas to give to your parents - http://www.etsy.com/listing/79512836/mini-canvas-print-print-your-own-photo

Or photos printed on magnets or pocket mirrors also make great small gifts -
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheOneStopButtonShop?section_id=10474869




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment