Friday, December 27, 2013

What do you buy a woman that is not girly at all?

gifts for girly women
 on ... Candy By Prince Matchabelli For Women. Gift Set ( Girly Girl Fragra
gifts for girly women image



Elijah's M


I cannot buy her jewelry cuz she doesn't wear it, I can't buy her any accessories for that matter (scarves, gloves, etc.) What is a gift that anyone would like dispite gender?


Answer
What are her interests? Every woman is different. Buy her something she's interested in. I'm not particularly girly, and I like books about history, politics, religion, and sociology. No way of knowing if she would too.

What should I get my special someone for her birthday?

Q. We've been together for over 5 months now and I really want to get her something nice for her birthday. Can anyone recommend something that a pretty girly-girl would like to have?


Answer
I have just the thing that every girl will love. I would get her a Victoria Sercret gift card! I found a place that you can get one for a promotion they are doing for the holiday season. Take it from me pal, EVERY woman LOVES Victoria Secret. You can't go wrong there!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment