Tuesday, December 24, 2013

can I send lotion and liquid soap to the UK?

gifts for her in uk
 on Secret Obsession Gift Set - Cheap Perfume
gifts for her in uk image



vberges


I am sending a Christmas gift to UK that is lotion and soap. Can I send it and how do I send it. Is there a terrif charge to them?


Answer
you've missed Christmas. And there is really no point, the stuff is incredibly cheap here. Send a gift voucher instead.

Will a Nintendo DSi bought in the USA work with games bought in the UK?




astcell


I want to bring gifts to the UK for Christmas but worry about compatibility issues. I know the TV is PAL and in the US we have NTSC, and the voltages are different. What about the Nintendo DSi? Can I buy one here as a gift or do I need to buy it there?


Answer
Yes, they will.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment