Sunday, December 22, 2013

Are these good gifts for my cousin who just turned 18?

gifts for her cheap
 on gifts for her : China High Quality Gifts & Premiums Product, Cheap ...
gifts for her cheap image



blank


I am a little short on cash.But I was thinking:
A gift card
cheap perfume
lip gloss
bubble bath
I was going to get her each of hthese things.The problem is I have a cousin on my otherside of the family and he just turned 18 too.
So I want to limit it to 4 gifts.
TEQUILA -I am not going to buy my cosin that.
The last two I meant.



Answer
Sure, that sounds nice, candles are also good, aromatherapy bath stuff, gift cards to her favorite place, gas cards, anything she can use.

CD's and DVD's are always good, too.

What's the point of buying starbucks gift card on ebay?




wonder gir


I've trying to buy a starbucks gift card cheap on ebay but the bidding always ends close to the value on the card. Like $5 gift card for $4.95 or $100 card for $95. Why people do that? I rather want to pay $5 on $5 card than spend time on ebay searching just to get penies. Do anyone have answer for this?


Answer
Sure, the folks online are poor business men. You're right, the delay of having to wait to receive the gift card through the mail, the hassle of paying through Paypal, and the risk that the card you receive is actually worth what they said it was makes it worth at least fifteen percent discount off the face value, in my opinion.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment