Friday, December 27, 2013

Is there a service online where you can pay for food with credit card and have it delivered to a friend?

gift for her delivery
 on gift for her back to for her catalog page
gift for her delivery image



Mudd


My friend is feeling really sick and I thought I might get him some soup or Thai food as a nice gesture, but I'm a bit occupied and can't deliver it myself at the moment. I know of websites like GrubHub, but are these really at all good for gift deliveries?


Answer
your local grocery stores now days have deliveries where you can phone in and have food delivered. also meals on wheels does excelent job. try yellow pages on grocery deliveries. hope this helps.

is it possible to change the delivery method of tickets i ordered from ticketmaster?




no name


So I ordered these tickets for a friend as a gift and the delivery method said "will call". Then my friend told me this meant the credit card holder (my dad) would have to go to the venue the night of the concert to pick up the tickets. This is very inconvenient so I was wondering if its possible to change the delivery method and if so how to do it.


Answer
Why don't you call TicketMaster and find out?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment